RE: Proposing libgnomesu for inclusion in Gnome 2.6

garnacho tuxerver net wrote:
> the worst disadvantage I can see in these options is that
> they aren't able to run things remotely as well as locally,
> so changing the gnome
> system tools to use any of these libraries would mean a regression of
> features that sadly I wouldn't like to happen... may this be
> worth of discussion too? :)

I can use the redhat-config tools remotely. I mean, I can login to computer
A through ssh (in a terminal while running X) from computer B, run
redhat-config-something and it'll show me the GUI and ask me for the root
password of computer A.

Murray Cumming
www.murrayc.com
murrayc usa net