RE: libxklavier build broken in cvs

> From: Sergey V. Oudaltsov [mailto:sergey oudaltsov clients ie]
> > I now see this breakage during install:
>
> Probably I got it wrong but IIRC it was agreed that maintainer builds
> (from CVS) would require doxygen (while builds from tarball -
> would not
> require it). Was it?

Yes, by me anyway.

> So could you please try --enable-doxygen option
> with configure.

Yes, thanks, that works, but your build system should detect "maintainer
mode". I shouldn't have to do anything other than
  autogen.sh
  make
to build from cvs.

> Sorry for inconvenience. If you give me any
> better idea
> how to handle doxygen dependancy - I'd appreciate it.

As I said, gtkmm does this. If you can't figure it out then I'll try to fix
libkxlavier myself some time, but I can't promise to do it soon.

Thanks though. Don't get the idea that this is a big deal. I whine about
everything.

Murray Cumming
www.murrayc.com
murrayc usa net