Re: About Panels - aka lynching time

On Mon, 2003-11-03 at 14:17, Calum Benson wrote:
> One of the ideas we were kicking around for a re-organised menu applet
> included a Help menu, along with
> <whatever-we-decided-was-better-than-Applications-and-Actions>.  That
> would be an obvious place to put "About GNOME"

Hummm. Although that is probably better than the current location it
strikes me that (and I think this has been mentioned on the list before)
`Help' is really not the best place for `About', afterall its not
exactly _helpful_ is it.

I know its convention but I would like to see `Help > About' move
somewhere else in general to be honest.

Dom

--
Dom Howells | e: dom domhowells com