Re: control-center HEAD now depenends on libxklavier

> > > 2) Can I motivate you to default to NOT build doxygen stuff
> > >    (whatever that is. Maybe I heard about it but it must then be a
> > >    long time ago).
> >
> > Not a bad idea.
>
> GTK+ distributes its documentation in the tarball, but it is built when
> building from cvs in maintainer-mode. gtkmm does it too, and uses
> doxygen. I think that would make sense.
Sorry, I do not quite get the idea. Should I change configure.in in
libxklavier so if would not build doxygen docs by default? Easily.

Actually, I would be happy to make configure.in "smart" about doxygen.
Are there any good autoconf macros?

--
Sergey