Re: 2.4: System Tools - Solaris

Fri, May 30, 2003 at 01:46:26PM +0200, Murray Cumming Comneon com escribió:

>So how happy are we, and Sun, to say "these modules are part of GNOME
>Desktop, but they don't actually work on Solaris, and they don't want them
>anyway.".

	I think that Sun not including g-s-t is their GNOME release is
not a _big_ problem to include in 2.4 release, because there are some
other modules included in the GNOME release that Sun is not including.

Salu2

--
Fernando Herrera de las Heras
Onírica: análisis, diseño e implantación de soluciones informáticas