Re: [Setup-tool-hackers] RE: 2.4: System Tools - Please try them

>> From: Mark Finlay [mailto:sisob eircom net]
>> > - We need to lose the Ximian icons, I think.
>>
>> Why? It's not like Ximian is using them any more and they are
>> very good
>> icons mostly IMHO.
>
> I mean, I think we want to lost the Ximian branding. The orange pill
> icons.

ok, I understand, the only pill icons used are the "tool" icons (at two
sizes), these icons are a reminiscence of the XST, I left them as a sign
of respect for the ximian developers' work, and because they were cool
enough for not searching a new icon.

All I might need is a new icon to replace it, any suggestion? maybe a
simple but orientative "system" icon... :-P

	regards