Re: Privatizing 'linc' ...
- From: Michael Meeks <michael ximian com>
- To: Mark McLoughlin <mark skynet ie>
- Cc: bonobo <gnome-components-list gnome org>, orbit <orbit-list gnome org>, desktop-devel-list gnome org, Bill Haneman <bill haneman sun com>, Draghi Puterity <mp baum de>, Alex Larsson <alexl redhat com>
- Subject: Re: Privatizing 'linc' ...
- Date: 27 May 2003 11:57:34 +0100
On Fri, 2003-05-23 at 14:16, Mark McLoughlin wrote:
> linc was supposed to be a general purpose library, but it was never
> really up to it. It did solve one problem, however - it split the
> networking layer of the ORB from the GIOP layer which was a big problem
> with ORBit0. I assume you still intend to keep the code modularised,
> though ?
Yes; that's correct; we should keep it split out; although it'd be nice
to shift bits of the code in both directions.
michael ximian com <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot
] [Thread Prev