Re: 2.4 New Accessibility Features

Hey,

> OK, Glynn was suggesting otherwise.

Yeah, I was suggesting that new things like standalone dialogs *are* a
new feature, along with the new applet.

For instance, if the applet doesn't get into gnome-applets, then
obviously it has to be a standalone CVS module [unless it gets put
somewhere else]. It's exactly the same suituation as gcalctool/gucharmap
and gnome-utils.

I'm not sure how to justify the two new preference dialogs as GEPable -
it just 'seems' right.

I guess the terminology is unclear in my mind - apologies for confusion
:(

			Glynn