Re: galeon

Murray Cumming Comneon com writes:
From: Colin Walters [mailto:walters verbum org] Personally I do appreciate Epiphany's cleanliness a lot, but there are
some things from Galeon that I really use (cookie blocking and image
blocking being the two big ones).  I can block cookies right now using
Epiphany, but I get the abysmally ugly Mozilla XUL dialog for it.

Then that would be a bug rather than a missing feature.

Its not even a bug, you just need mozilla 1.4a (or maybe its b don't remember) to get gtk prompts. We removed our own prompts implementation now that gtkmozemebed provides wrappers for all the moz dialogs (although this creates som i18n problems and we are talking with menthos about it, but those we're always there even before we removed the prompt implementation).
dave