RE: galeon

On Tue, 2003-05-20 at 07:58, Murray Cumming Comneon com wrote:
> > From: Colin Walters [mailto:walters verbum org]
> > Personally I do appreciate Epiphany's cleanliness a lot, but there are
> > some things from Galeon that I really use (cookie blocking and image
> > blocking being the two big ones).  I can block cookies right now using
> > Epiphany, but I get the abysmally ugly Mozilla XUL dialog for it.
>
> Then that would be a bug rather than a missing feature.

In this particular case, we didnt override the mozilla xul dialog
because we dont provide that preference in prefs dialog and neither in
gconf. It can be enabled only modifying the prefs.js file, as any other
mozilla pref.
Colin is talking of the dialog that popup on a per cookie base, asking
to allow/deny it.

But you are right that XUL dialogs in general should be considered bugs.

Marco