Re: gnome-utils 40% fat free

Hey there,

> On balance, I don't disagree with Glynn's call, though he could have waited
> just a little bit longer. But then, after all, he is only *removing* stuff
> from his module, which is up to him as maintainer (ha ha, still the one).

Yeah, we've really got to trust the maintainers judgement on this - from
my point of view, having the time to do this was the issue. Closer to
GU4DEC, there is going to be no chance of me being able to do this.

As regards the gnome-utils maintainership, it's still very much up for
grabs. I don't have the time to work on bugs and features - I'm happy to
apply patches and fix obvious things. If people are looking for more,
then you'll have to look elsewhere.

We still could do with some love for gnome-dictionary and
gnome-system-log. Nice projects for someone with a little bit of time.

			See ya,
				Glynn ;)