RE: gnome-utils 40% fat free

> From: Glynn Foster [mailto:glynn foster sun com]
> > I'm not expecting more. But I expect the decision to be
> made when the
> > decision is made. The decision has not been made. Should
> people assume that
> > their modules are already in because it looks like they
> might be? Who knows
> > what will be said in the next week.
>
> Right - but who makes that decision?

GEP 11 says that the release-team makes the decision. We just announced that
we will be making that decision on June 2nd.

This isn't a big deal because these particular modules almost-certainly will
go in. It's just the principle of the thing. I want everyone to understand
how the process is supposed to work, so everyone knows that they have the
chance to influence the decision.

Murray Cumming
murrayc usa net
www.murrayc.com