Re: gnome-vnc

Agreed. It would be nice to have this built into gdm, maybe all the
settings should be built into a dialog that also has an option to enable
remote desktop sharing, which starts a relevent program if found. Then
this could be put into desktop preferences.

Surely if tsclient supports both protocols we should use that UI rather
than creating a whole new program?