Re: [gnome-love] Modem dialup in gnome

But wouldn't creating this type of view be very similar to the Network
Connections Folder on Windows XP?  I find that pretty useful.  The
Nautilus view could just show each ifcfg-* script as icons, and allow
you to connect/disconnect, and then have a pane that would allow you to
add/remove.  Then you could create a launcher on your
panel/desktop/whatnot that points to that icon.

IMHO it's much easier to visualize and use a folder listing of icons
than to step through a wizard.  I hate having to click on ten screens
just to do something simple.  If I had to use a wizard just to dial a
connection, I would end up just going to a command line and doing a
simple 'ifup'.

Mason Kidd
<mason kidd mrkidd com>