Re: GnomeMeeting / OpenH323 [Was: 2.4 Module List]

<quote who="Murray Cumming Comneon com">

> All things that we have control over, so there's less risk of some
> separate group of hackers releasing a version that gets installed
> underneath a core GNOME Desktop app and breaking it.

Realistically, this will only be a problem for LFS users (who are not smart
enough to check dependency relationships before madly upgrading esoteric
parts of their system). It will not affect major binary distributions,
jhbuild or GARNOME, so I don't think it's something we need to realistically
worry about.

- Jeff

--
GU4DEC: June 16th-18th in Dublin, Ireland             http://www.guadec.org/

            o/~ we all live in a yellow subroutine o/~ - auspex