Re: 2.4 Proposed Modules - gucharmap

On Fri, 2003-05-02 at 03:13, Noah Levitt wrote:
> Hmm, I didn't know I had to take an oath.

:)

I really hope this doesn't come off that way- we're still trying to
figure out how we balance getting everyone on the same page, while
avoiding oaths/signatures in blood/other forms of paperwork. So... bear
with us. It seems pretty obvious to me that if you've already worked
extensively with the a11y guys you're pretty much on board. Thanks for
the patience, Noah-
Luis