Re: egg-recent.* -> libgnome

mån 2003-05-12 klockan 22.09 skrev James Willcox:
> On Mon, 2003-05-12 at 07:18, Michael Meeks wrote:
[snip]

> > 	Would people object in principle to moving egg-recent -> gnome-recent
> > inside libgnome[ui] ? if we decide to move it lower down later we can
> > always make this a thin wrapper, although looking at it it seems quite a
> > lot of code.
>
> Yeah, I've been bugging Anders about it for a long time....I think he
> plans on looking at it soon. :)

My plan is to move EggRecentModel and the required extras for that into
libgnome, and then Michael has agreed to put the bonobo view into
libbonoboui.

I'm not sure what to do about the gtk+ view. I'd rather wait until 2.6
and include an EggMenu based view there.

Anyway, I hope to be able to move the model into libgnome as soon as
possible.

Anders
--
Anders Carlsson <andersca codefactory se>
CodeFactory AB