Re: Browser - [was 2.4 Proposed Modules - 2 weeks left]

Le ven 09/05/2003 �0:53, James Ogley a �it :
> > Well, for HTML viewing, I think a Gecko-based view in Nautilus makes
> > more sense than a web browser.
>
> Like the Galeon Nautilus view, or do you mean going back to linking
> Nautilus to Mozilla?

Well, I don't care in fact. A Galeon Nautilus view or an Epiphany
Nautilus view or anything that can embed GRE.

What I would find best though would be a browser-agnostic solution, so
that we can have an HTML-enabled desktop without having a browser. This
could be done by creating a GTK widget embedding GRE (when it's done).
This widget would replace gtkhtmlX. Then Nautilus, Evo etc could use it
to display HTML.

NB: I don't really know what I'm talking about. That's just a user's
point of view.