Re: 2.4 Proposed Modules - gok

On Thu, 2003-05-08 at 16:49, Gregory Merchan wrote:
> On Fri, May 09, 2003 at 01:03:03AM +1000, Jeff Waugh wrote:

> For a while, this was going to be Try/Cancel/OK. I don't remember when it
> was changed to Apply/Cancel/OK, but I'm pretty sure I flamed someone about it.

Yeah, we had Try/Cancel/OK in there originally, but IIRC it was changed
(somewhat hastily, as you point out) because people complained it was
too similar to the much-loathed
Try-Revert-Apply-OK-Close-Cancel-MakeTheTea buttons that gnomecc used to
have :)  Personally I'd be happy enough to switch it back, I don't think
any other GNOME apps really follow this model at the moment anyway so
now would be a good time...

Cheeri,
Calum.