Re: 2.4 Proposed Modules - gok

> http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gup/hig/1.0/windows.html#instant-apply
> > Sigh.
> >
> > I just explained that this dialog cannot be instant-apply.
>
> Sigh++. It tells us what to do if instant-apply isn't appropriate.

Ahr, I just found this too. Interesting that the HIG team chose
Apply/Cancel/OK instead of Apply/Revert/Close. I will bring this up on
usability list at some stage, to see why it was done like that.

- Jeff

       "That whole 'you complete me' thing is just tragic and totally
                 unrealistic. Go complete yourself." - Anon