Re: Panel behaviour under Xinerama

<quote who="Alexander Larsson">

> And handle the case where the panel is at the bottom by not extending into
> the part that isn't visible.
>
> (
> I assume this never happens:
>  +-----+
>  |     | +-----+
>  |     | |     |
>  |     | |     |
>  +-----+ +-----+
> )

It can, because you can change the relationship between the screens. In
fact, I used to do exactly this when I used Xinerama (with two different
resolutions and monitor sizes) and GNOME 1.4 all the time. Reason being, I
used a panel at the bottom which extended across the entire Xinerama
display.

- Jeff

--
GU4DEC: June 16th-18th in Dublin, Ireland             http://www.guadec.org/

   "Anyone getting 1 Gigabit/sec for $20 is tele-commuting from the year
                           2217..." - Paul Haddon