RE: [GnomeMeeting-list] 2.4 Proposed Modules - GnomeMeeting

On Wed, 2003-05-07 at 17:08, Damien Sandras wrote:

> I agree with that, but if those apps start to move into the desktop
> release, but not GnomeMeeting, then there is a problem for me ;)

This is why we need to limit things like the core to a few (note this
word and the next one) essential programs. Then we can leave the rest as
"gnome approved" or "certified gnomie". Having any other policy IMO
creates situations like this, where applications are seen as inferior
depending on whether they are "core" or "5th toe" or not even in a
clique.

The 5th Toe website could become an applications.gnome.org (eeek, a new
subdomain!!!!) where people can find any certified program.

iain
--
"I don't see why [The United States] should stand by and let Chile go
communist merely due to the irresponsibility of its own people"