RE: Seahorse re: 2.4 Proposed Modules

integrate seahorse/gpg into gnome in order to make key management and
crypto easier.
Key management is basically as complete as can be right now, except for
key server support.
Gnome integration is being worked on. Right now this includes a context
menu for nautilus and a control center capplet for configuring pgp/gpg.
Future plans include a gedit plugin, an out-of-process context to
synchronize the key-ring, nautilus property pages, and a gnome-vfs view
of the keys.