Re: TARBALLS DUE: GNOME 2.3.1 Development Desktop Release

<quote who="Raymond Penners">

> > workrave - Enforces keyboard/computer breaks and includes analysis,
> > training and statistics tools to help avoid RSI.
>
> Oops, I see Workrave ended up on the proposed list. That was not really my
> intention, at least not for now. I am sorry if I wasn't too clear on this.
> Please, don't expect a Workrave tarball...

Okay, thanks, I'll remove it from the list.

- Jeff

--
GU4DEC: June 16th-18th in Dublin, Ireland             http://www.guadec.org/

       "In the beginning was the word, and the word was content-type:
                        text/plain" - Martin Schulze