RE: 2.4 Module List - Setup Tools
- From: Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>
- To: Alvaro del Castillo <acs barrapunto com>
- Cc: Murray Cumming Comneon com, garnacho tuxerver net, james ogley pinnacle co uk, desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: RE: 2.4 Module List - Setup Tools
- Date: 30 Mar 2003 14:03:14 +0200
On Fri, 2003-03-28 at 10:03, Alvaro wrote:
> > Do we even still have a GNOME control center? I thought we just had a bunch
> > of small apps in the menus.
at least in 2.2, there is 'gnome-control-center --use-shell' that opens
the normal control center. Is that still true in 2.3.x?
] [Thread Prev