Re: Question about html widget
- From: Johan Dahlin <jdahlin async com br>
- To: Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller <Uraeus linuxrising org>
- Cc: Mikael Hallendal <micke codefactory se>, Christian Rose <menthos menthos com>, Bill Haneman <bill haneman sun com>, GNOME Desktop Development List <desktop-devel-list gnome org>, dodji seketeli org, cinamod hotmail com
- Subject: Re: Question about html widget
- Date: 20 Mar 2003 17:57:15 -0300
tor 2003-03-20 klockan 17.48 skrev Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller:
> Well if we end up using gtkhtml (which is to be called gtkhtml3 for the
> gnome2 version afaik, why not use libcroco to add css handling to it?
> Since libcroco will already be used in librsvg and it has dedicated
> developers behind it I would think it makes a good choice (and it is
> even LGPL now :)
An CSS parsers is the easiest part.
The hard part would be to actually make the CSS properties do anything.
Not to talk about DOM and JS support.
Johan Dahlin <jdahlin async com br>
Async Open Source
] [Thread Prev