Re: KDE Interop [Was: D-BUS background]
- From: Evan Martin <martine cs washington edu>
- To: Vadim Plessky <plessky cnt ru>
- Cc: desktop-devel-list gnome org, Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- Subject: Re: KDE Interop [Was: D-BUS background]
- Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2003 12:30:24 -0800
On Sun, Mar 09, 2003 at 10:59:14PM +0300, Vadim Plessky wrote:
> I am curious to know where GNOME is ahead of KDE.
> I try every major GNOME release and still can't find it useful (as of
> 2.2 version).
> On the other hand, KDE became useful since 2.1 version.
> So, I am really curious to hear your arguments.
Please don't start a KDE versus GNOME flamewar on this list.
We've all heard it many times before.
> [lots of "KDE is better" arguments clipped]
martine cs washington edu
] [Thread Prev