Re: Some API doc status

As I said before, it would really help us (Anjuta developers) if people
implemented a .devhelp file in the docs. Glib / Pango / GTK / Bonobo(UI)
do it (correctly) but no other it seems.

It should be < 1 hour job (perhaps < 30 minutes) even for someone
familiar with the package to copy the relevant bits from the Bonobo CVS
and implement it for the package.

Thanks and regards,
Biswa.