RE: 2.4: System Tools - Please try them
- From: Reinout van Schouwen <reinout cs vu nl>
- To: Frederic Crozat <fcrozat mandrakesoft com>
- Cc: desktop-devel-list gnome org, setup-tool-hackers lists ximian com
- Subject: RE: 2.4: System Tools - Please try them
- Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 02:03:23 +0200 (CEST)
On Thu, 5 Jun 2003, Frederic Crozat wrote:
> > would probably simplify cooperation with g-s-t. On the down side
> > however, their designers seem to have never heard of a HIG or even
> Well, when our UI designer saw this screenshot, he wanted to kill Mdk
> developper responsible for this stuff :) I think it will be fixed for
> next release ..
Thanks for replying. So, how do you estimate chances that g-s-t and
drakxtools could cooperate for the Mandrake 9.2/GNOME 2.4 release?
Reinout van Schouwen Artificial Intelligence student
email: reinout cs vu nl mobile phone: +31-6-44360778
Softwarepatenten bedreigen Europa. Teken op petition.eurolinux.org!
] [Thread Prev