Re: why we're here (both in dublin and everywhere else)

ons 2003-06-18 klockan 18.15 skrev Luis Villa:
> The following diary entry was just read out loud as the closing speech
> for GUADEC. It was only written last night, but it probably says why I'm
> here (at least) as well as anything I've seen. Hope everyone (both at
> guadec and elsewhere) takes the time to read and appreciate it-
>
> http://advogato.org/person/thomasvs/diary.html?start=82

I can only agree with Louis. Thanks Thomas for inspiring blog entry, you
rock! And everyone else in the GNOME community!

Thanks everyone (and in special Glynn) for making this years Guadec the
best so far!

Regards,
  Mikael Hallendal

--
Mikael Hallendal                micke imendio com
Imendio                         http://www.imendio.com