Re: Big Panel menus (32x32)

Let the endless discussion begin! ;-)

Having used XD2 for the last couple of days I'm still not sure how I
feel about the big menus . . .
The User in me likes the fact that the icons are more visible and the
individual items easier to "hit" but the Geek in my really likes things
to be small, compact and accessible with a minimum of mouse movement.

I even went looking for a gconf key to change them the other day to no
avail. Given that I don't think the feature is worth a preference, the
big menus offer more pros than cons, so I'm casting my vote for "yes"
--
--Shahms