Re: Regarding Nautilus scripts

Hi there,

I was thinking about this issue and thought that it is very similar to
the NeXTstep and Mac OS X system services idea.

I like the idea of having a full framework for services that works on
selections independent of whether they are file manager or application
selections.  It could also be a nice thing to use D-BUS for.

Also, having a menu bar/sub-menu called "Services" instead of "Extension
Applets" seems rather more user-friendly to me.

URL for reference:

http://developer.apple.com/techpubs/macosx/Cocoa/TasksAndConcepts/ProgrammingTopics/SysServices/index.html

Best regards,

David.