Re: cursor themes, XFree86-4.3 and the mouse dialog

<quote who="Vincent van Adrighem">

> I don't like that option.
> XFree 4.3.0 has been released last February. My memory could be playing
> tricks on me, but I thought someone already mentioned it on this list
> some months ago (can't seem to find it though).
>
> If we rush things and include this at the last minute, we might have
> some minor issues. If we make this wait until 2.6, it will me more than
> a year (!)

2.6 will be out in less than 9 months.

> in which GNOME does not have support for X 4.3 cursors. That's not really
> what we'd want, is it?

But.. if that's what we'd wanted, it would've gone in sooner. :-)

- Jeff

--
Get Informed: SCO vs. IBM                            http://sco.iwethey.org/

   "Debian is not as minor as many business end people think." - Alan Cox