Re: GWeather suckage

<quote who="Kevin Vandersloot">

> Hi Luis. Yah, it would have helped, we just needed someone with time to
> set up weather.gnome.org ;) It's really just a problem with the server
> being down (and no way to contact the admin). We can consider it for 2.6
> since all the changes are still in the gweather-improve branch.

Can you mail me with what you need some time? The new gweather stuff was
working very well while the backend was up, and it would be a shame for it
to disappear because we can't provide our own.

Thanks,

- Jeff

    "...and did you know that Twisties have real cheese in them?" - Dave
        "I didn't even think they had real twists in them!" - Andrew