Re: GWeather suckage

On Thu, 2003-07-17 at 11:27, Kevin Vandersloot wrote:
> Hi Luis. Yah, it would have helped,

Ah, that's good to know. I wasn't sure if what you had intended for
weather.gnome.org would have still been messed up by 'upstream' problems
or not.

>  we just needed someone with time to
> set up weather.gnome.org ;)

<nod> Will that need additional server resources as well? [I can't find
your original email on the subject, unfortunately, I may have
mis-archived it.]

> It's really just a problem with the server
> being down (and no way to contact the admin). We can consider it for 2.6
> since all the changes are still in the gweather-improve branch.

Shame it couldn't happen for 2.4- I really liked some of the
improvements. :/

Luis