Bill away most of July and August

Sorry to intrude with a private message, but since I am not using the
vacation program (ours isn't spam-proof apparently), I thought I should
advise folks that I will be largely out-of-contact through July and
August.

Urgent issues should go to the appropriate lists, since Padraig O'Brian,
Brian Cameron, and Calum Benson will be monitoring the goings-on - along
with others on these lists, I am sure I leave accessibility in good
hands for the duration.  I will pop up occasionally to read archives but
it's unlikely that I'll be able to catch up on email during this
period.  If you really want to reach me, you can leave a voicemail.

best regards,

Bill