Re: pango and gtk needing input on make

 --- Thomas Vander Stichele <thomas urgent rug ac be> wrote: > > Both
pango and gtk are needing interactive input during a make.

> > This occurs when make wants to move some *.la files and asks for
> > comfirmation.
>
> Sounds more like a permissions problem to me; ie you ran the make
> as a
> different user or something.  Just break when it asks and check
> permissions.

certainly shouldn't be - this is run from a script which compiles all
of gnome2 sequentially (and the same thing happens if I do it
manually)

pango and gtk are the only modules that this happens with