Re: pango and gtk needing input on make

> Both pango and gtk are needing interactive input during a make.
>
> This occurs when make wants to move some *.la files and asks for
> comfirmation.

Sounds more like a permissions problem to me; ie you ran the make as a
different user or something.  Just break when it asks and check
permissions.

Very unlikely that it is an actual bug as opposed to something that went
differently on your system.

Thomas

Take my hands between your knees
Once inside
I'll only take the things that shine
You always said those things were mine
<-*- thomas  (at) apestaart (dot) org -*->