Re: adding dead space to floating panels

> 2. Modem lights: If a user connects to the internet using a dialer
> program it should minimize into the notification area as in windows. Why
> should a user need to manually add this to the panel?

I agree with what you say for the other applets, and If gnome had a nice
GUI dialup program it would be great if it behaved as you describe. But
The Modem lights applet does more that just display info when the user
is online.

I and a lot of other users use it to dial up too ..

--
		 .--= [ MArk Finlay - sisob ] =--.

        [ Gnome User's Board : www.gnomesupport.org/forums ]
    [ Public Key: http://evolvedoo.sf.net/sisobatericomdotnet.asc  ]