What I miss ...

... is lists of the top 10 bugs, top 10 EASYFIXES, and so on ...

we are releasing in less than two weeks ?!? I've had a few moments where I
was in a lull and probably would have looked at some simple bugzilla stuff
to hack on while pondering my next piece of work.  If I had that (which
might not mean much since maybe I can't fix much), others might have as
well.  Any chance somebody can take over from luis, who probably is all
wrapped up in corporate conspiracy, and put these lists together and start
bugging us ?

Thomas

I've been told
only fools rush in
<-*- thomas  (at) apestaart (dot) org -*->