Re: A Few Standard Folders [Re: Structure in $HOME]

<quote who="Reinout van Schouwen">

> On Tue, 14 Jan 2003, Seth Nickell wrote:
>
> > > You could give the option on "First login" of setting it up - which
> > > could be as simple as:
> > >
> > > Do you want GNOME to configure default folders for your files?  [No]
> > > [Yes]
> >
> > Worded somewhat differently, but a good idea. :-)
>
> I'm not so sure. Users get lots of first-time questions already when they
> first install a distro. GNOME shouldn't be adding it's own ones to it,
> IMHO.

Seth was pointing out the non-HIG-ness and jargon-ness of your proposed
question. The fact that you have Y/N buttons is a tell-tale sign that you're
asking the wrong question. :-)

- Jeff

--
                          Money can't buy me grok.