Re: A Few Standard Folders [Re: Structure in $HOME]

On Tue, 14 Jan 2003, Seth Nickell wrote:

> > You could give the option on "First login" of setting it up - which
> > could be as simple as:
> >
> > Do you want GNOME to configure default folders for your files?
> >                                                     [No] [Yes]
>
> Worded somewhat differently, but a good idea. :-)

I'm not so sure. Users get lots of first-time questions already when they
first install a distro. GNOME shouldn't be adding it's own ones to it,
IMHO.

--
Reinout van Schouwen			Artificial Intelligence student
email: reinout cs vu nl			mobile phone: +31-6-44360778

Help mee met het vertalen van GNOME! Zie http://gnome-nl.sourceforge.net/