Re: Shipping Vera with 2.4

Just my Euro.02: these fonts are NOT fully unicoded. So the value of
shipping them with gnome 2.4 is limited to latin-1 based alphabets. Is
GNOME for them only? So I would offer not to ship latin-1 only fonts
officially with gnome. The project made such great work on full i18n
(UTFization, gettextization, pangoization) - probably it would be not so
great to spoil the image by including iso8859-1 fonts. Not that I am
complaining, mind you - just some thoughts about...

--
Sergey