Re: gnome_url_show proposal

> Why? /desktop/gnome/applications is where all the specific applications
> you've picked to use are. Seems like an excellent place to store the
> terminal.

Just because the schema for that key is installed by gnome-desktop (I
think). So then for that key to be guaranteed to contain a valid value
gnome-vfs would depend on that.

But I guess it doesn't really matter. gnome-vfs can just check that key
and if it isn't set then either fall back to a default value or check it's
own key (like /apps/gnome-vfs/terminal). That way people can set-up a
custom terminal for gnome-vfs without installing gnome-desktop.

- Frank