Re: 2.4 features to consider

On Mon, 2003-02-03 at 07:44, Havoc Pennington wrote:

>  - desktop sharing. Make both use-cases (SunRay-style relocatable
>    session with VNC, and "help desk controls user's desktop") work out
>    of the box, with only the minimum complexity to achieve that.
>    See http://mail.gnome.org/archives/desktop-devel-list/2002-December/msg00221.html

I am planning to add this to gnome-network module, along with the
already existent gnome-remote-desktop client. In fact, there is some
code already there, using libvncserver, although not working yet.

I think I can have it before 2.4, but, of course, if somebody wants to
do it, I'll appreciate any help.

cheers