Re: [gnome-announce] Zenity 1.0 " The obstacle is the path "

Hello Glenn,

Sorry if I ask stupid questions:

    * where are the source tarball or (binary) RPMs?

    * is there a home page for the project?

All I managed to find was the gnome CVS of the project.
Even so, I had problems to configure the package, since:

    * there is no ./configure script to run;

    * the ./autogen.sh is a HTML document;

    * the script included in the autogen.sh document is not
      working (complains about no Makefile.am found).

Am I missing something big here? :-)

Thanks and regards,

Mihai Lazarescu