Re: Call for 2.2 Screenshots

Here are my two:

http://www.martianrock.com/gnome2_screens/gnome2_play.png
Notice the tasklist which pops up on mouse over and gets out of the way
when not needed.  I use the great gnome key bindings and rollup windows
so I hardly have a use for the tasklist anymore. Also notice Gaim is
themed a bit different.  I am running it off my server for no other
reason then I have been too lazy to get it from CVS and build it on my
desktop.

http://www.martianrock.com/gnome2_screens/gnome2_programming.png
Here I am using Anjuta2 and Glade to program GObject Factory which I
work on when I get the chance, which is very little recently.

--
J5