Re: gstreamer gdk-pixbuf plugin

El lun, 15-12-2003 a las 10:39, Alexander Larsson escribió:
> I was just debugging some nautilus issue when nautilus started crashing
> when reading a directory with some avi files in it. Apparently there is
> now a gdk-pixbuf loader in gstreamer, and it was crashing trying to load
> some 700 meg avi.
>
> There are a few issues with this:

Hi,

Well, then we won't install it by default.  I don't think it's meant to
be used (yet), Company was trying to figure out how pixbuf loaders work
and tried to implement it with GStreamer.

Incidentally, is it documented somewhere that external thumbnailers are
preferred over pixbuf loaders ?

Thomas