Re: gnome-mime-data release

Il sab, 2003-08-30 alle 01:09, Bastien Nocera ha scritto:
> Heya Marco,
>
> On Sun, 2003-08-24 at 17:06, Marco Pesenti Gritti wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Luis checked in a patch to add epiphany to the mime database, it would
>
> Luis didn't run check-mime properly or he would have seen that he didn't
> add epiphany in the right place (it's supposed to be sorted
> alphabetically).
>
> > be good if we could have a release of the module for Beta2. (Hadess is
> > away, that's why I'm maling here instead of asking him directly).
> >
> > Also the attached patch actually make epiphany the default handler for
> > text/html mime. It use the default_application_id that is not used by
> > any other entry and not listed in check-mime.pl (which complains). Is it
>
> Fix the script next time, or file a bug.
> > fine to use that key ? I couldnt find any other way to do it, if that
> > key doesnt exist gnome-vfs apparently just use the first html handler in
> > alphabetical order.
>
> I reverted your patch by accident because check-mime.pl didn't know
> about the key. If there's something missing badly in check-mime.pl,
> please, file a bug. And I would also have appreciated to be copied on
> this mail, or a bug to be filed against gnome-mime-data. That will save
> me the chasing.

Hi,

I didnt fix the script because I did not know the reason
default_application_id was not there. Unfortunately you was away and no
one seem to have a clue about mime system :/
I should have certainly filed a bug though and talked with you when you
came back. Sorry :((

Thanks a lot for the release and the fix.

<idiot>Marco</idiot>