Re: Yet another gnopernicus string freeze breakage

On Mon, 2003-08-11 at 19:11, Christian Rose wrote:
> There has been yet another unannounced string freeze breakage in the
> gnopernicus HEAD branch now, caused by the same individual as before.

<details snipped, adi already has them>

> Repeated breaking of freezes is not tolerable. I suggest the above patch
> be reverted -- the changes don't seem crucial to 2.4 (and nothing
> suggests otherwise), and the strings also have obvious typos.

Agreed. a11y-devel, consider this a /firm/ reminder that we have teams
of volunteer translators whose needs must be respected when we are in a
string freeze. I understand that this is the first release for most of
you, so you get cut some slack :), but it's not something that we can
mess around with- our translators work as hard to make things translated
as you work to make them accessible, and this is their time of the
release.

So, please revert this change, and respect the string freeze in the
future. If a string change is needed for an urgent bug fix, please email
release-team gnome org and gnome-i18n gnome org in the future.

Thanks much-
Luis